google-site-verification: google47bd695221b3c263.html imyinwonderland: My Aiden is feeling better!

Friday 17 January 2014

My Aiden is feeling better!

I can only say...  I am Happy: )

Signs of hungriness always good: ) My little one is back,  I knew it. By evening he was hungry And active And I am so thankful!

 The colorful Ward 62 @ KKH
 Yes, he's off the drip so can go for walks.
Dad & son bonding!
 He received gifts from Daddy & mummy! 
 He had been staring at other kids balloons And so I bought one for him. Looks like it's the trend now to buy balloons for kids during hospital stay haha. All the wards are filled with these beautiful balloons (it's not cheap!)
Capture this by chance And I thought this shot is so high fashion model look Lol 

P/s: Active is good, hungry is good, naughty is good! Hope we can go home Soon: )


No comments:

Post a Comment